1) Who creates the brushes on myPhotoshopBrushes.com?
2) What are the copyright rules for the brushes/patterns/etc. from myPhotoshopbrushes.com?
3) Why do I have problems getting brushes from your site?
A sure and successful way to start download is to simply left click the ‘download’ button.
- Some web browsers (we know Safari does) immediately redirect you to the main page if clicking the ‘download’ button opens a new window or a new tab. If it is the case avoid forcing links to open in a new window.
- Some web browser download a .html file if you right click the ‘download’ button and choose the option ‘save the target as ...’ . Just left click!
- All files to be downloaded are compressed either as .zip or .rar files. Obviously, decompression is essential. Basically, any system deals with .zip files, for .rar you may need to install some extra software.
4) I would like to add my own brush/pattern/etc. to myPhotoshopbrushes.com. How can I do that?